Sunday, October 16, 2011

A how to presentation- The pb and j

You will need
Peanut butter, 2 slices of bread and one of the following
Jam, jelly or honey

First grab your two slices of bread. Place each slice face down
on counter or cutting board.
Grab peanut butter and using a spoon or knife
Spread desired amount of peanut butter on 1 slice of bread.
Once finished get the jam,jelly or honey
Use the one that is most desirable to you.
Spread your desired topping on other slice.

Place slices together eat and you will enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I love the how to... me and my cousin actually put the lap top on the counter and followed the instructions! haha A+!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to go make a pb and j just how you said we should do it. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been struggling with how to do this for so long! that you for giving me the recipe! now i can finally enjoy a good pbj!

    ReplyDelete