Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ghandi

I keep telling myself tomorrow I'll break free.
But each time tomorrow comes I'm still trapped.
Because I keep forgetting that there's no way out.
Society has finally gained the ultimate control and there's nothing we can do about it.
They tell us we can still do as we please. That our destiny and what we become is all up to us.
But I keep forgetting that its not true.
I don't get to decide anything except which of the few options they've
placed in front of me to choose from.
We're all trapped in our individual bubbles created by society that won't let us decide for ourselves.
I see people suffocating. Just wanting to be free like me. Just wanting to have a say in their life.
And asking when will we own ourselves completely?
We won't........until someone breaks free.
So that's why each day I tell myself that tomorrow I'll be the one to break free.
To give myself hope that there's still a chance
I can be what I've always wanted to be.
And for a moment I believe it.
But I keep forgetting.......
There's no way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment